Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Ag Day Projects

Today my whole school had an Ag day ( if you don't know what that is it explains it on the slide), we had to prepare for this 2 weeks before. Each class had to make their own projects and then bring them today. Our class had to make a potato character and a recycled creature. We also made some stuff at school. 

Reflection:
I found it easy to.. Made my projects
I didn't find anything hard.
Next time I could... Make the other projects as well.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dylan,
    Congrats on all the prizes you won on Ag day, you obviously put in a lot of effort into your creations. Your photos of your Shrek potato character and recycled creature are very cute. Maybe next time you could add photos and blurbs showing your other creations. Mahi tika ana - Great work! Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Dylan, it´s Nikau here from your class. I really like your Ag day post. I really think that the Shrek potato was very cool and funny. Keep up the good work and blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete