Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Niue Math Problems

 WALT: Learn more fractions and estimating.

For the past few days, Rm 5 has been learning about Niuean culture. Our teacher gave us some Niuean-related math problems. These Problems mainly focused on geometry potion and orientation. We had the choice to add our answers out on a slide by ourselves or with a group, I chose to do it with a group. Here is my group's slides 

Reflection:

I found it hard to... Work out the KMs to get to each village

I found it easy to... Work out Emanis Haircutting math problem

Next time I could... Try different ways to work out the problems

1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa atu Dylan, I liked the way you worked with your maths group to solve these maths problems about Niue, Geometry and Fractions. Good effort with your working out and answers on both slides. Maybe next time you could add the scale on the first slide and complete task 4. on the third slide. Koe Kia, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete