Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Niue Language Week

 WALT: Learn about the Niuean culture

For the past few weeks, we have been learning about Niuean culture. On a slide, we had to answer find facts about Niue, answer questions, and make a Kahoot about it. We could either do it in pairs or as individuals and I did mine in pairs. 

Reflection:
I found it easy to... Find the Niuean words for the English ones
I found it hard to... answer the questions on challenge 3
Next time I could... Make a better Kahoot

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dylan, I really like your slide about Niue Language Week. It is so cool! Maybe next you could finish all of the slides. Keep up the good work. By Kahurangi, from Ahiapra School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa atu Dylan, I enjoyed reading what you learned about Niue, the language, numbers, facts, culture, and lifestyle. Maybe next time you could create a quiz or Kahoot on slide 6? Keep up the amazing effort! Koe kia, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fakalofa atu Dylan, I loved seeing what you have learnt about Niue. It is very interesting learning about other cultures. Keep up the good work Alison.

    ReplyDelete